Thursday, October 16, 2008

Frost Poem

hey guys, this is a poem that I found in the front cover of a book that I was reading, and I think that I should share it with you.

Some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire;
I side with those who favor fire.
but if the world had to perish twice,
I'd had known enough of ,
and for that ice will do,
and will suffice.
This is one of my favorite poems of all time, it was writen by a man with the last name of Frost I can't remember what his first name was. Think about what this poem is all about.
There is an issue that I have witnessed everywhere in the world today. People everywhere are thinking that they are better than anyone else. This just gets me so mad, just because a senior VP at a major corporation thinks that he's better, he believes that everyone else is there to do their bidding. Don't let this happen to you, don't ever think that your better because of your pay, and don't let these people get to you, don't let them bring you down, give the world your all and you shall be rewarded.
Thank you for reading, and see you next time.

No comments: